Here are a few basic things you can do in Google Search Console that will help Google crawl and index your site and help you understand how your site is performing in organic search.
- Find Out What Keywords Your Site/Content Ranks For
- See How Users Are Interacting with Your Results
- Find Out Where Your Pages Are Ranking for Specific Keywords
- See How Many Pages of Your Site Are in Google’s Index
- Submit a Page for Indexing
- Identify Crawl Errors and Unindexable Pages
- Submit a Sitemap
- Make Sure Your Pages Are Mobile-Friendly
- See What Other Sites Have Linked to Your Site
- See if Your Site Has Any Penalties
Therefore if we use the google search console to improve the site visibility over google and can target a new audience as well.